Website Privacy Notice
We are Lovemead Group Practice,a well-established GP Surgery. Our General Practitioners and allied healthcare professionals provide primary medical care services to our practice population and are supported by our administrative and managerial team in providing care for patients.
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal data we collect about you when you access the Lovemead Group Practice website. Our website is operated by My Surgery Website.
What information do we collect about you?
- information about you, for example, your name, contact details and the services you are interested in, when you submit an enquiry or register an interest in one of our services;
- information such as your name and contact details when you voluntarily complete customer surveys published on our website and provide feedback;
- information about the website that users came from or are going to, which pages of our website users visit, IP addresses, the type of browser used and the times our website it accessed. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify individuals. We do not require personal data to be submitted in order to use our website.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to enable us to process and respond to your enquiry or interest.
The information you provide to use when you complete a survey or provide feedback will be used to improve the services we provide.
If you are a user of our website and you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note that if you delete our cookies or disable future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
To find out more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Use of web beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which users choose to link from our website. We encourage users to review the privacy policies of those other websites to understand how they collect, use and share personal information.
How we share information?
Only Lovemead Group Practice staff will have access to your information and will not share your data with any other third party. Lovemead Group Practice will not use or share your information for automated decision making, profiling or marketing purposes.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will hold the information you submit to us for 6 months after the last contact.
The information collected from cookies is kept for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide you with a good experience when browsing our website.
Legal basis for the processing of your information
We, and you, have a legitimate interest in us providing you with the information you ask us for. It is necessary for us to process your information in order to do this.
You have a right to:
- access the information we hold about you;
- correct inaccuracies in the information we hold about you
- withdraw any consent you have given to the use of your information;
- complain to the relevant supervisory authority in any jurisdiction about our use of your information
- in some circumstances:
- erase information we hold about you
- receive a copy of your personal data in an electronic format and require us to provide this information to a third party;
- restrict the use of information we hold about you; and
- object to the use of information we hold about you.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us as detailed below.
Changes to our privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this webpage. This privacy notice was last updated on 29th June 2018.
How to make a complaint
We are committed to providing the best possible service at all times. We welcome your suggestions and feedback about our services and want to resolve any problems you may experience. Feedback about the service we provide enables us to make service more effective. If you need to turn to someone for help about the services we provide please contact us on the details below;
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, the personal information we hold about you, or our use of your personal information then please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Data Protection Officer
Lovemead Group Practice
Wiltshire BA14 7EH